An event gathering Arts Management alumni, cultural operators, researchers, students, and academics under the same roof.
- 18:45 Terrace: Percussion Show
- 19:00–19:30 Glass corner: Acoustic set
- 19:30–20:15 Glass corner: Open Conversation
- 20:15–21:00 Glass corner OK:KO
- 21:00–22:00 Terrace: Chico Matada’s Quintet
- 22:00–23:00 Terrace: DJ Set
- Percussion Show: Tero Rantanen percussion & vocals – Global Music Department
- Acoustic set: Emilia Lajunen & Suvi Oskala – Alumnis of Folk Music Department
- Open conversation: Osmo Palonen, Violeta Simjanovska, Emilie Gardberg, Kaarlo Hildén, students
- Glass corner OK:KO: Okko Saastamoinen, drums; Mikael Saastamoinen, bass; Jarno Tikka, sax; Toomas Keski-Säntti, piano – Alumnis of Jazz Department
- Chico Matada’s Quintet: Chico Matada, drums & vocals; Juuso Rinta, double bass; Hector Lepe, guitar; Nikita Rafaelov, piano & synths; Rafa Postel, trumpet –Global Music Department
- DJ Set: Erkko Lehtinen – Art Management Department
25th Anniversary of the Arts Management Department
The Sibelius Academy Arts Management education celebrates its 25th anniversary on 6-10 June 2022. The anniversary week under the theme “The Art of Re-thinking: New Era of Arts Management” includes a Sibelius Summer Academy course, an international conference and a 25th Anniversary Event. Save the dates and join the anniversary events!
Read more about the anniversary via this link.