University regulations and legislation
Learn more about the documents that steer our operations, such as the Uniarts Helsinki Regulations and the university legislation.
Management at Uniarts Helsinki is governed by the general University Regulations, as well as the Staff Regulations and Education Regulations. Read the regulations.
The legislation that governs the operations of Uniarts Helsinki:
- Universities Act (558/2009)
- Act on the Implementation of the Act on the Amendment of the Universities Act (415/2012)
- Act on the Implementation of the Universities Act (559/2009)
- Government Decree on Universities (770/2009)
- Government Decree on University Degrees (2014)
- Ministry of Education Decree on the Specification of Educational Responsibilities, University Degree Programmes and Specialist Education (2014)
- Government Decree on Fees for University Services (1082/2009)
- Ministry of Education and Culture Decree on the Calculation Criteria for the Basic Funding of Universities (331/2016)