Exhibitions at the Academy of Fine Arts
Exhibitions at the Academy of Fine Arts galleries are always free of charge. As for exhibitions organised outside of the university, season ticket holders receive free tickets or discounts.
Concerts at the Sibelius Academy
Season ticket holders gain free admission for two persons to the Sibelius Academy’s events.
Events in the Black Box, Sonore, Camerata and Organo Halls of the Helsinki Music Centre
- You can pick up a free ticket from the concert hall attendant at the Guest Desk in the Lower Foyer of the Helsinki Music Centre. The attendant begins handing out tickets one hour before the start of the concert. There is a quota of free tickets available for each event. Tickets cannot be reserved in advance.
Events in the Concert Hall of the Helsinki Music Centre
- You can pick up your concert ticket at the Guest Desk in the Main Foyer. The attendant begins handing out tickets one hour before the start of the concert. There is a quota of free tickets available for each event. Tickets cannot be reserved in advance.
Events outside the Helsinki Music Centre
- Contact the producer of the concert to ask whether holders of a season ticket are granted free admission. The contact information of the producer is given in the event details in the event calendar.
There is no free admission to the following events in spring 2020:
- Tribute to friendship 29.9.2020
- Let’s Lead 2.11.2020
- Benjamin Britten: Albert Herring 20.–27.11.2020
Performances at the Theatre Academy
Tickets to the Theatre Academy’s performances are reserved from this link. You can reserve your seat to the performances as soon as the academy’s promo leaflet Kohtaus has come out or at a later date mentioned in the leaflet. You can search for performances by name on the page. Select Kausikutsu / Kutsuvieraat as the ticket type to gain free admission.
You will be sent a confirmation email after the reservation. You will also be sent a reminder email ahead of the performance. If you later find out that you can’t make it to the performance, don’t forget to cancel your ticket. You can find a link to cancel the tickets in the confirmation and the reminder email.
You can redeem your tickets at the venue by showing up no later than 15 minutes before the start of the performance and by presenting your season ticket. You (and whoever you’re possibly bringing along) will be handed out a sticker that grants you free admission to the performance.