Our community has shared values and policies that support everyone’s wellbeing, ensuring equality and the experience that their work and studies are meaningful. We appreciate and embody diversity, strengthen academy-level and university-level inclusivity and create a culture of constructive interaction.
- We develop our operations in a goal-oriented way to increase the wellbeing of our staff and students, as well as monitor our performance using agreed indicators.
- We strengthen the kind of leadership and operational culture that honours our values.
- We increase the diversity of our university community and strengthen the experience of inclusivity.
- We strengthen the goal-oriented recruitment of staff.
- Results of wellbeing questionnaires aimed at staff and students
- The internationality and diversity of the community