Kerson Leong’s masterclass
Kerson Leong is giving masterclasses to violinists from the Sibelius Academy.
Canadian violinist Kerson Leong is quickly emerging as one of the finest musicians and instrumentalists of his generation. He continues to win over both colleagues and audiences alike not only with his “supreme mastery” (Le Devoir) of his instrument or his unmistakable tone, but also his unique ability to combine an honest, intellectual approach with raw intensity and spontaneity, resulting in a truly compelling musicality.
R Concert Hall
- 11:00 Nea Toivonen: Beethoven: Sonata op. 12 no 3, E flat major
- 12:00 Kaisla Holkko: Paganini: Caprice no 20, Wieniawski: Polonaise op. 21, A major
R Small Hall
- 14:00 Katariina Lankinen: Mozart: Violin concerto no 4 D major, 1st movement
- 15:00 Eevi Hannonen: Prokofjev: Violin concerto no 2, 1st movement
- 16:00 Öykü Melis Sahin: Wieniawski: Faust fantasy
More information: Mirka Rättyä, firstname.lastname@example.org