Kehitämme uutta verkkosivustoamme osoitteeseen beta.uniarts.fi. Osa linkeistä ohjaa sinut uudelle sivustolle, sillä siirrämme sinne sisältöä vaiheittain. Kiitos kärsivällisyydestä.
Naiara De la Puente
- 2013- Doctoral Studies at the University of the Arts Helsinki- Sibelius Academy, Helsinki.
- 2011 Master of Music at the Sibelius Academy of Helsinki.
- 2007 Master of Accordion Pedagogy in Musikene, University of Music of the Basque Country.
- 2003 CAP Postgraduate Certificate in Education (Music) at the Complutense University of Madrid, Spain.
- 2002 Accordion Bachelor Degree in Jesús Guridi Music Conservatory in Vitoria- Gasteiz, Spain.
“The accordion; a major instrument in the contemporary chamber music”
The five degree concerts present a series of accordion pieces in both solo and different chamber music combinations, which include ensembles. Every piece has been written in the past forty years - a time when the accordion has experienced a huge development as a music instrument itself and connected to that, as an instrument which has been taken into account in the professional music world. Each of the five concerts included in the concert series is closely related to the topic of the written work. My thought is that each concert is the practical and experimental part of the thesis. New music is the general line that combines the five concerts.
In the written work, I would like to investigate and point out aspects of performance practice related to the combination of the accordion with other instruments. The text will be based on my own experience and knowledge as a musician and experimentation and investigation during these studies. The analysis of the performed music scores will be an important research material; also the documented rehearsal- periods with the different chamber music partners and following reflections. Thus my study is a practice-based research. In addition, I plan to supplement the information with qualitative research interviews