The library spaces are open, but the service desk is closed. Customers can use self-service machines for loans and returns. Customer service and guidance are available via other service channels like telephone and e-mail.
You can pay fees online in Arsca (uniarts.finna.fi). The circulation of books between library units works as usual.
What you can do in self-service library
- borrow, renew and return items on self-service machines
- pick up reservations (remember to borrow them!)
- make reservations, renew loans, and pay fees online in Arsca (uniarts.finna.fi)
- use library computers and electronic materials
- use library facilities (students and staff can reserve AV rooms in Peppi)
What you cannot do in self-service library
- buy library products (bags, hoodies etc.)
- get help from the staff face to face (use e-mail!)
- get a library card
- pick up inter-library loans or requested items from the closed stacks
Library e-mail: email@example.com