The lecture series, “Art at the Crossroads of Ethical Questions”, asks whose stories we tell when we make, teach and research art.
The lecture series takes place on Wednesdays from 18:00 to 20:00, from 7 September to 16 November 2022 on the Sörnäinen campus.
- Wed 7.9. Pauliina Hulkko (in Finnish)
- Wed 14.9 Terike Haapoja
- Wed 21.9. Stephanie Misa
- Wed 28.9. Tero Nauha
- Wed 5.10 Riku Saastamoinen ja Heli Kauppila (in Finnish)
- Wed 12.10 Riikka Stewen
- Wed 19.10 (no lecture)
- Wed 26.10. Anna-Kaisa Rastenberger (in Finnish)
- Wed 2.11. Samir Bhowmik
- Wed 9.11. Aune Kallinen (in Finnish)
- Wed 16.11. Anita Seppä ja Jukka von Boehm (In Finnish)
All lectures of the Studia Generalia are open to the public. The lecture hall is Mylly K-218 unless otherwise announced. Some of the lectures are in English and some in Finnish. For more details of the lecture, take a look at the Uniarts Event Calendar..